September and October
Tue 09/02 A @ Stevens 5:00/7:00 pm
Fri 09/05 H Mascenic V5:00/JV 7:00 pm
Thu 09/11 A @ Hanover Reserve 4:00 pm
Fri 09/12 A @ Conant V4:00 pm
Tue 09/16 A @ Mascoma 4:00/5:30 pm
Thu 09/18 A @ Monadnock 4:00/4:00 pm
Sat 09/20 H Hillsboro V 11 am/JV 1 pm
Mon 09/22 A @ Mascenic 4:30/4:30 pm
Wed 09/24 H Monadnock 5:00/7:00 pm
Thu 09/25 H Lebanon Reserve 5:30 pm
Fri 09/26 A @ Hopkinton 4:00/4:00 pm
Mon 09/29 H Hanover Reserve 6:00 pm
Fri 10/03 H Gilford 4:00/6:00 pm
Tue 10/07 H Raymond 4:30/6:30 pm
Fri 10/10 A @ Belmont ?? pm
Tue 10/14 H Stevens (Cup) 4:00/6:00 pm
Thu 10/16 A @Lebanon Reserve 4:00 pm
Tue 10/21 H Mascoma 4:00/6:00pm
Fri 10/24 A @Winnisquam V 3:30/JV 5:00pm
Varsity games are played first unless noted.
Sunday Night Aug 3 Pick Up
6pm - 7:30pm
Sunday Night Aug 10 Pick Up
JV Field @ FMRHS
6pm - 7:30pm
I am really going to enjoy working with you guys every day and working on some great stuff that will make each of you better soccer players, good sports and complete student athletes.
First Things First:
COME TO SEASON IN SHAPE! Give yourself atleast two full weeks of RUNNING, SPRINTING, BIKING, HIKING!!!
EMPHASIS WILL BE PLACED ON BEING FIT!
WORK ON YOUR BALL SKILLS! Your touch on the ball is a priority. Work on Juggling, dribbling, trapping and passing with your head UP!
EMPHASIS WILL BE PLACED ON BALL SKILLS!
1) BE READY! Practice begins at 5:30pm each day beginning Monday, August 18. Plan to get ready for practice 15 minutes before the start time. Players are expected to be FULLY DRESSED (shirts, shoes laced, shin guards on, mouth guards in hand) and MENTALLY PREPARED TO WORK HARD FOR THE ENTIRE PRACTICE! Work on your favorite STRETCHES if you have free time before practice.
2) HYDRATE! It is extremely important that you keep your body working at it’s best and eating a healthy diet and keeping your body hydrated before, during and after practices and games is vital to your success. Water will be provided at practices and games but I strongly encourage ALL of YOU to bring your own Sports drinks to each practice and game.
3) EAT HEALTHY! You will want to get your body prepared by eating a healthy meal at least one hour before practices. I will be giving out diet samples during the first week of practices. Stay away from “Junk Food”!
4) REST! Give your body a chance to recover between daily sessions!
5) GEAR! For EACH and EVERY practice, players should have cleats, running shoes, shin guards, mouth guards (warm ups when cold weather comes).
6) ARRANGE RIDES! Players and PARENTS – Please ENSURE that your son WILL BE PICKED UP ON TIME! This week practices WILL END at 8pm. Plan ahead and get to the Fields at 7:45.
Coaches MUST stay at FM UNTIL ALL players are SET FOR A RIDE HOME. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE US WAIT!
Students will NOT be ALLOWED to HANG OUT in the PARKING LOT. Pick a friend’s house or some other meeting place to do this.
Get Focused! Stay Pumped!
See you Soon!
View and Print FM Sports Packet